Job Summary: Forward Path Counseling (formerly Centre Marriage and Relational Therapy, LLC) is seeking to add talented licensed mental health practitioners to our team. We are looking for a therapist to work with our general population which includes individual and couples work. Special preference will be given to those interested or experienced in treating trauma, eating disorders, ADHD in both adult and adolescent populations, and/or OCD. A relocation stipend is available for those outside of the area.
Forward Path Counseling is an outpatient private practice that offers a wide range of therapeutic services from an integrative systemic perspective. Our practice values the wellbeing of our providers as much as our clients, and as such we approach things differently from most practices. To ensure that our therapists can provide their best to clients, we limit the number of clients scheduled to no more than 7 in a day with two paid breaks. With an emphasis on collaborative and integrative care, we meet regularly for peer consultation and case review and encourage a culture of growth, transparency, and support. We strive to care for our staff with our compensation and benefits exceeding the industry in our area.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide evidence based, theoretically grounded therapy to clients.
- Creative and effective treatment planning that incorporates larger systems into treatment (Couples, Children, Parents, etc).
- Maintain an adequate client load that is primarily, but not exclusively, focused on your area of expertise.
- Timely and appropriate record keeping following ethical and legal requirements.
- Scheduling of current clients and processing of client payments.
- Ongoing continuing education and professional development.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Licensed in state of Pennsylvania. (or licensed in another state which can be transferred to PA)
- Pass criminal and child abuse background checks.
- Masters or Doctoral degree in psychology, counseling, or marriage and family therapy.
- Proficiency with (or willingness to learn) electronic medical records and scheduling/billing software.
- Competitive salary starting at $60,000.
- Relocation Stipend up to $10,000.
- Bonus structure that rewards higher average client loads up to $20,000 annually.
- Group health insurance covered at 100% for employee and 25% for family members.
- Employer matched SIMPLE 401k (Matching up to 3% of salary).
- 20 days (160 hours) of Flexible Paid Time Off.
- Paid holidays off: Memorial Day, 4thof July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Friday after, and week of Christmas to New Years.
- 3 weeks of paid maternity/paternity with the option of then using any unused PTO, followed by 6 weeks of optional unpaid leave.
- Full time clinical staff are eligible to take a 5-week (plus any weeks of PTO they wish to use) paid sabbatical starting the beginning of July following their 5th anniversary of employment, and every subsequent 5 years after.